CAPITEL ALTO

ROSATO
IGT
 
750 ml

Our native grapes are dressed in pink giving the wine an elegant soft and bright pink color. It seduces by the delicacy of its aromatic profile with lively notes of elderflower, iris and white fruits that reveal themselves to the nose. It is striking for its finesse on the palate that opens wide and fresh with flavors of citrus peel and closes with a delicate spicy finish, good persistence. Perfect as an aperitif, versatile in pairing from seafood and land appetizers to summer pasta dishes, from fish carpaccio to fresh cheeses. Best served at 6° -8 °.

Production method:

Rosato Capitel Alto 2022 is mainly obtained from native grapes harvested in the cool early hours of the day and cooled with the use of dry ice. Immediate destemming and direct soft pressing. Cold decanting for 24 hours is followed by slow fermentation for about two weeks at 15 °-17° C. 70% of the mass ages on fine lees for 6 months in acacia wood tonneaux and the remaining 30% in third-passage French oak tonneaux.

TECHNICAL DATA:
Alcohol Content:
12°
Analytical data: total acidity 5.60 g/l, pH 3.10, sugars 0.6 g/l, total dry extract 20 g/l
Grapes: 70% Rondinella 25% Corvina, 5% Molinara

THE VINEYARDS:
Age: 20 years
Altitude: 150 mt. above s.l.
Exposure: South-West
Soil: Calcareous – Red Sliver and Limestone
Training system: Guyot
Average yield per ha: 80 quintals

Production method:

Rosato Capitel Alto Villa San Carlo 2021 is mainly obtained from native Corvina and Corvinone grapes harvested in the cool early hours of the day and cooled with the use of dry ice. Immediate destemming and direct soft pressing. Cold decanting for 24 hours is followed by slow fermentation for about two weeks at 15 ° C. Aging in steel tanks and daily bâttonage for about 4 months before bottling.

TECHNICAL DATA:

Bottles produced: 1.220
Alcohol Content: 12°
Analytical data: total acidity 6,17 g/l, pH 3,07, sugars 1,5 g/l, total dry extract 21,2 g/l
Grapes: 50% Corvina, 45% Corvinone, 5% Rondinella

THE VINEYARDS:

Altitude: 200-270 mt. Slm.
Aspect: West / south-west
Soil: Calcareous – Scaglia Rossa and Biancone Pre Collinare
Training system: Pergoletta Veronese
Density per ha: >3.900 plants
Average yield per ha: 80 quintals

2021

13,00